It’s hard to think there’s anything funny about taxes when you’re under a mountain of paperwork, but I do have a bit of comic relief for you today! I did some research about the craziest tax-write offs the IRS has allowed—and some ridiculous things people have tried and failed to slip by the IRS—and you’re not going to believe some of the things I dug up!
- Advantages Of The Term Life Insurance Plan In Your Life
- Tips For First Time Buyers To Get The Greatest Life Insurance Rate
- Life Insurance A Lifesaver For College?
- A Mortgage Refinance Might Be Done After One Has Carefully Considered The Financial Aspects
- Life Insurance For Anyone With A Smoking Lifestyle